Are you looking for a speaker for your parish event or conference? Why not bring in Mr. Campbell to help your parishioners learn about Catholic history?
Mr. Campbell is available to speak at any parish talk or event on the following topics:
- Archaeology and the Old Testament
- The Kulturkampf: Bismarck’s War Against the Church
- Our Lady of La Naval de Manila
- The Murder of St. Thomas Becket
- The Roman Persecutions and the Catacombs
- The Conversion of France
- Characters of the Reformation
- The Mission and Martyrdom of St. Edmund Campion
- America’s Catholic Foundations
- The Religious Question in the Middle East
- Feasts of Christendom: Origin and Theology of the Church’s Major Feasts
If you would like Mr. Campbell to speak on a subject not found above, that can be discussed as well.
Please use the contact page to get in touch with Mr. Campbell. Include parish name, point of contact, proposed dates, and any other relevant information. Mr. Campbell will contact you to discuss the particulars.
Mr. Phillip Campbell is the author of the Story of Civilization history series by TAN, as well as Heroes and Heretics of the Reformation. He has also written history texts for the Catholic History Textbook Project and Arx Publishing. He is the founder and managing editor of Cruachan Hill Press. He has Bachelor’s degrees in History and Secondary Education. Mr. Campbell has taught High School and Middle School history for eleven years and has spent a lifetime in the study and discipline of history. He has been extensively interviewed on Catholic programming (including EWTN and the Al Kresta Show) and was featured as a historical expert in Cenacle TV’s Messiah documentary. He has authored or edited over twenty books on historical subjects and published hundreds of historical essays.